RULES FOR NEXT CRUISEHAMMER ARE NOT UP YET! HERE IS THE LAST CRUISEHAMMER RULES FOR YOU TO SEE WHAT TYPE OF GUIDELINES WE FOLLOW!
- The models do NOT need to be painted (although unpainted models may be accompanied by slight mocking), non-GW figures are allowed, but they must comply with WYSIWIG (see below)!
- You must use the same army for each game.
- You cannot exceed a 2,000 point force. They must belong to all one faction, using the General’s Handbook.
- Age of Sigmar Azyr lists in printed pdf format are acceptable.
- There Will be Five Games
- What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG). If a model is armed with an item, it must be shown on the figure. If you are in doubt about whether your conversion or scratch built piece will be acceptable, please contact us before the tournament date. We don’t want you to show up with something you can’t use.
- You must bring all materials needed to play including dice, measuring device, templates, models and any necessary rulebooks, army books, etc.
- You must conduct yourself in a manner that will not bring our awesome hobby into disrepute.
- If you are in doubt of anything please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.