Cruisehammer 2021 update

The Cruisehammer team is starting to assess the travel situation and is considering the options as to how we may want to move forward.  It is hard to say if this August will be comfortable enough to travel?  Just in case, we have secured space for August of 2022 as a plan B.

Our final payments are due mid-May which means there is still some time to assess and make a final decision. That said, the final decision will be made before the end of April as if we book 2022 prior to the end of April of this year we will still be covered by Royal Caribbean’s “Cruise with Confidence” policy which means you can cancel up to 48 hours prior to departure and get a 100% future credit.

The final decision may end up being out of our control, as Royal Caribbean may make the decision for us depending on how and when cruising resumes out of US ports. Only time will tell.

Please see attached a document that outlines the options as well as info on the 2022 date we are holding.  Same ship and itinerary however a week earlier due to the availability of the conference space.

If you already know you would rather postpone until August 2022, please let me know as that may also play a deciding factor in the organizing committee’s decision.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *